Browse All Dealers
List "Gold" Dealers
Submit a Dealer
Description of Ranking
Go to CadillacFAQ
Lou Ehlers Cadillac5151 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Phone: (800) 720-3
This dealer ranked No modification ranking available
Dealer notes:The Dealer is going through complete renovations, with interiors completed. The Sales Experience is Excellent (Our salesman was Christopher Lewis), However everything after the sale, Service, Parts, and Body Shop experience are THE ABSOLUTE WORST OF ANY CADILLAC DEALER I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN MY 20 YEARS OF OWNING NEW CADILLACS (Total of 6).
all rankings out of 10 with 10 being best
|Treated your car:||3|
|Total number of Submissions:||2|
Add your rank for this Dealer
|Chris||1||I have spoken to at least 15 other people who have had awful experiences with Lou Ehlers Cadillac!|
|june kato||1||The problems that I had with them:
1. Drips in the paint.
2. Color not matching the original factory color.
3. The surface leveling/sanding is so poor there are literally "humps" in the finish.
4. Trash in the finish.
5. The prep work is so poor that you can see the poor finish quality(the gloss level between the original finish and the repaired finish is night and day...you just don't see as much gloss where they "fixed " it).
5. Over-spray everywhere( which some of them I had to remove myself because they would not do it).
6. Overall look of the repair...it is visible.